• Text Resize A A A
  • Print Print
  • Share Share on facebook Share on twitter Share

Category: Research


Where can I find social service research and statistics?

The Administration for Children and Families is responsible for collecting data and conducting social service and welfare-related research and the Administration for Community Living provides data and statistics on older adults, as well as persons with physical and intellectual and developmental disabilities. 

Posted in: Research
Where can I find information about health privacy rules and how they affect researchers?
Information about privacy for researchers and participants can be found on the HIPAA Frequently Asked Questions site. See: http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/privacy/hipaa/faq/
Posted in: Research
Where can I find information about the HHS process for protecting humans participating in research?
Frequently asked questions about protecting humans participating in research are available at: http://answers.hhs.gov/ohrp/.
Posted in: Research