Program Support Center (PSC) manages returns with the ultimate objective of making our customers happy. The information below details PSC's return policy, including which items are eligible for return and/or credit, which items are not eligible, and instructions for returning damaged items.
Items Eligible for Return and/or Credit
Items must meet one or more of the following criteria to be eligible for return and/or credit. If so, please call PSC's customer service department at (800) 642-0263 as the first step to start the return process.
- Quality deficiencies: There are deficiencies in design, specifications, material, manufacturing, or workmanship.
- Product recall: The product has a recall notice.
- Please note: They must be returned by the deadline date on the recall notice.
- Customer ordering error: You received the wrong item and/or an incorrect quantity.
- Shipping or order processing errors: You received the wrong item, an incorrect quantity, or a duplicate shipment.
- Overstock: In order to return overstocked items, they must:
- Have been purchased from PSC
- Have at least 12 months remaining until expiration
- Must be currently stocked at PSC
- Must be in the original, unopened packaging
- Must not be damaged, considered either a hazardous material or a controlled substance, or require refrigeration.
- Product damaged or had concealed damage: The damaged items must be returned within five (5) business days upon receipt of the order.
Items not Eligible for Return and/or Credit
Items cannot be returned and/or receive credit if they:
- Expire in less than 12 months
- Require refrigeration
- Are hazardous
- Are controlled
- Are less than $50 in value
Please call PSC's customer service department at (800) 642-0263 to start the return process (including claim reports) within five (5) business days upon receipt of the order — or by the deadline date on the recall notice if item has been recalled.
PSC is responsible for evaluating and authorizing product returns. Once PSC has authorized the return, a returned-goods packet is faxed or mailed to the customer. The packet contains an Instruction Sheet and a Returned Goods Form. The information populated on the form relates specifically to your initial request.
Customers are responsible for returning items within the timeframe stated on the Return Goods Form. All credits will be issued at the current market price.
Filing a Damaged Items Claim against the Carrier
If you would like to file a claim for damaged items against the carrier, please contact PSC's customer service department at (800) 642-0263 and provide the following information:
- Carrier responsible for the shipment
- Date and time you received the damaged item
- Damaged item