PSC operates and manages the HHS Property Management Information System (PMIS), an automated method for agency customers to efficiently track and evaluate personal property assets. We provide initial system training and customized in-depth and refresher training.
We work in concert with the HHS Property Disposal Service to ensure accountability and timely updating of property records, when property is disposed of through that service. Personal Property Disposal Services includes collection, classification, interagency transfer, donation documentation, and disposal services for most surplus government equipment. Disposals are conducted in accordance with all regulatory and environmental requirements.
Certification statements are available upon request.
Services offered to HHS Operating and Staff Divisions include:
- Providing barcode scanners with Web-based data to assist property custodians with physical inventory management
- Providing barcode tags for all accountable assets received
- Advising an activity when rotational inventories are due
- Providing technical support for completion of mandatory annual inventory review
- Calculating results, advising customers of those results, and reporting financial adjustments electronically to the Unified Financial Management System (UFMS)
- Preparing and submitting Federal Financial Management Improvement Act reports electronically to the Unified Financial Management System (UFMS)
Email: [email protected]