Division of Systems Responsibilities
Division of Systems provides oversight on HHS and government-wide electronic grant activities including:
- HHS Grants Management Line of Business,
- Grants.gov system management,
- Congressional and Presidential mandated strategic grants-business streamlining activities implementation,
- HHS grant systems assist in the management and oversight of HHS and Government-wide grant policy for the pre-award, award, and post award process, and
- HHS Intra- and Internet grants websites.
Systems represents the department and/or OG on electronic assistance administration policy matters from recipients, OMB, other Federal agencies, and the general public. Systems fosters streamlined grants business processes to effectively manage, monitor, and award Federal financial assistance.
Division of Systems Organization
Systems consists of the following components:
- Grants.gov Program Management Division
- Grants Management Systems
See these pages for more information about grants systems:
Grants.gov system houses information on over 1,000 grant programs and vets grant applications for federal grant-making agencies.
HHS' Tracking Accountability in Government Grants System (TAGGS) currently displays detailed descriptions on grants providing financial assistance information, which includes grants, loans, aggregated direct payments, insurance and non-FAR contracts awarded by the HHS Operating Divisions (OPDIVs) and the Office of the Secretary Staff Divisions (STAFFDIVs).