Office of Grants Responsibilities
The Office of Grants (DG) provides federal financial assistance management directions in the areas of:
- Grant policy,
- Grants oversight and evaluation,
- Grants systems management and coordination,
- Grants training and development and
- Grants streamlining.
The office provides department-wide leadership in these areas through policy development, oversight and training. OG focuses efforts on departmental and government-wide management and analysis on Grants.gov, the grants management Line of Business, other federal-wide mandates and HHS-led initiatives. OG represents the Department when communicating with OMB, GSA, and other Federal agencies about mandatory, discretionary, and electronic grants. The Office of Grants does not award or administer federal financial assistance.
Division of Grants Organization
- Division of Grants Policy, Oversight and Evaluation
- Division of Grants Systems Modernization
- Division of Workforce Development
- Grants.gov Program Management Office
The Key Personnel section provides leadership title and contact information.
Grants Information for Individuals and Organizations
Find general information about Federal financial resources for grants, loans, and other types of benefits.
Find and apply for Federal Grants.
Grants Management Policy & Regulations
Find detailed grant information for current and prospective HHS grantees.