Federal Occupational Health (FOH) provides clinical services to improve the health of the federal workforce at Health and Wellness Centers located in federal buildings throughout the United States and through a large network of private-provider physicians and nurses.
"The FOH staff, from the doctors, nurses, and the administrators of the program, show a firm dedication to their services. We would highly recommend them as a partner in the well-being and protection of our workplace."
- Program Specialist, U.S. Department of Labor (DOL)
FOH clinical services include:
- Hearing Conservation
- Medical Employability Program
- Medical Surveillance Program
- Occupational Health Clinics – Locations by State
- Online Medical Evaluations for Respirator Use
- Onsite Health Clinics
- Worker's Compensation Management