PSC’s Transit Benefit Program offers Federal Government employees a monthly transit benefit used for daily commutes between an employee’s primary residence and work location using a qualified means of transportation.
Services offered to Federal agencies include:
- Management and Administration of the Transit Benefit Program.
- Distribution and account management of PSC’s GO!card℠ charge card issued to Federal employees of customer agencies to receive and utilize their monthly transit benefit.
- Respond to Tier 1 and Tier 2 Customer Service participant queries and issue resolution.
- Reporting to assist customer agencies with program oversight.
- Proactive communication with customer agencies via Transit Points of Contact (TPOC) meetings which provide program and policy updates, successes and challenges, important reminders and ongoing or upcoming program activities. Customer agencies must contact the Transit Program office to designate a TPOC for their agency.
Laws, Regulations and Policies
The U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) issues policy and uniform standards for the Federal Transit Benefit Program. DOT coordinates the Federal Transit Benefit Program activities of Executive Departments and Agencies Government-wide.
The GOVGO! application allows HHS Federal Employees to apply for Transit, Vanpool and Bike2Work benefits. Log in to the GOVGO! Portal (HHS PIV access required) to apply for and manage your transit benefits.