The Program Support Center’s Travel and Transportation Program supports the Agency Senior Travel Official’s Executive leadership in implementing Executive Order 13589 across the Department of Health and Human Services.
Key Program Areas
- Hosts executive and program management travel governance forums.
- Develops travel program strategy, performance, implementation, communication, and best practices.
- Develops travel and transportation policy.
- Owns, operates, manages, and maintains the Enterprise E-Gov Travel System, which includes:
- System integration,
- ETS tiered support,
- Travel system and program training, and
- Travel data and reporting (upward)
Services for all federal agencies include: Note: PSC’s Travel and Transportation Program does not provide any services to other federal agencies.
Travel and transportation at the Department are governed through the:
- HHS Travel Governance Council, the Executive strategic leadership forum, and
- HHS Travel Leadership Coalition, the Operating Division travel program management coordination forum
- The Senior Travel Officials for the HHS Operating Divisions
- The Lead Federal Agency Travel Administrators for the HHS Operating Divisions
Travel Operations: Servicing Travel Management Centers
For the Office of the Secretary, including its Staff Divisions:
- Duluth Travel, Inc.
- Email: [email protected]
For the HHS Operating Divisions except the National Institutes of Health:
- Omega World Travel
- After-hours and Emergency Service: 866-892-0810
For the National Institutes of Health:
- Omega World Travel
How to Obtain Individually Billed Account Travel Charge Card
Contact your Operating Division travel charge card Agency/Organization Program Coordinator or your Lead Federal Agency Travel Administrator.
E-Gov Travel System User Profile Setup
Contact your local Federal Agency Travel Administrator, or your Operating Division travel program or Lead Federal Agency Travel Administrator.
Laws, Regulations and Policies
- GSA’s Federal Travel Regulation (FTR)
- HHS Travel Policy
- Joint Travel Regulations
- HHS FY22 Travel Charge Card Management Plan
- Appeals of Disallows Travel Expenses
IT Systems and Telecoms
- E-Gov Travel System: The current enterprise ETS is titled “ConcurGov.” To gain access, contact your local Federal Agency Travel Administrator, or your Operating Division travel program or Lead Federal Agency Travel Administrator.
- To Report E-Gov Travel System Defects or Issues: Contact your local Federal Agency Travel Administrator or your Operating Division Lead Federal Agency Travel Administrator.
- Assistance with Electronic Travel Documents: Contact your local Federal Agency Travel Administrator or your Operating Division Lead Federal Agency Travel Administrator.
- Enterprise E-Gov Travel System Change Requests: Contact your Operating Division Lead Federal Agency Travel Administrator.
Travel and transportation training is provided through:
- The HHS Learning Management System,
- Job aids located on the Travel and Transportation Training MS Teams site located here: Travel and Transportation Job Aids (HHS Microsoft Teams), and
- Virtual Instructor-Led Training. Contact your Operating Division or Staff Division travel program for the current course availability.
To determine the tools and training you need to establish eligibility to travel to perform official Government business, visit the Travel and Transportation Training Microsoft Teams site: Training & Tools Needed to Travel on Official Government Business (HHS Microsoft Teams).
PSC produces “upward” travel and transportation reports to fulfill annual and ad hoc data reporting requirements of the Office of Management and Budget, the General Services Administration, the Office of Government Ethics, the Secretary’s Emergency Operations Center, etc., and for the HHS Travel Governance Council.
- Operating Divisions and Staff Divisions produce travel and transportation reports to meet local business needs by using the E-Gov Travel System’s Business Intelligence functionality.
For custom reports contact the program manager.
Self-Service Web Portals
PSC offers our customers self-service web portals through ServiceNow for the following services:
Manny Van Pelt